Going to a Mexican restaurant is preferable to having Mexican fare delivered via the Pony Express, since the hungry ponies often devour their cargo before it reaches its destination. Send mouths authentic Mexican cuisine with today’s Groupon to Someburros on Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard in Scottsdale. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a Mexican dinner for two (up to a $19.40 value). Each dinner includes the following:
- Two house special entrees (up to a $15.90 value)
Two medium soft drinks (up to a $3.50 value)
- For $19, you get a Mexican dinner for four (up to a $38.80 value). Each dinner includes the following:
- Four house special entrees (up to a $31.80 value)
- Four medium soft drinks (up to a $7 value)
Heaping portions of Sonoran-style Mexican food whisk palates away to the plains of Northern Mexico at Someburros, a quick-service restaurant renowned for its authentic family recipes and from-scratch preparations. The menu’s house specialties exemplify the care and culinary ingenuity honed over three generations of Vasquez family cooking, as the restaurant has evolved from its early days as a small South Phoenix takeout. The house-made salsa adds a piquant accoutrement to the pollo fundido’s jalapeño cream cheese–topped tortilla, coaxing out its marinated chunks of chicken breast with the toasty warmth of fiery spice. The restaurant’s eponymous burros pack soft tortillas with beans, melty cheese, and meats such as green chili beef or grilled carne asada. Cascades of 32-ounce soda, lemonade, or iced tea capably relieve tongues tingling from spices or licking lightning-flavored stamps.
7501 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260Get Directions