Guests are entertained by comedians and chew on hot pretzels, pulled-pork tacos, charcuterie boards, and more
What You'll Get
- Comedy Show and Dinner for Two
- Comedy Show and Dinner for Four
Each dinner includes a 12” cheese pizza and a pretzel for two. Specialty pizzas can be purchased for an additional charge.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Comedy show only runs Sunday nights. First come first served. Each dinner includes a 12" cheese pizza and a pretzel for two. Specialty pizzas can be purchased for an additional charge. Valid only at the Somerville Brewing Co. location. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Somerville Brewing
The folks at Somerville Brewing Company, the same brewmasters behind Slumbrew craft ales, offer thirsty guests a pint in their funky taproom, complete with multi-colored lighting and a wrap-around bar. Here, patrons can sample a diverse lineup of Somerville Brewing Co.'s best work, with 20 draughts on tap, including a gluten-free beer. On top of that, guests can take advantage of Somerville Brewing Co.'s food menu featuring charcuterie, pizza, salads, and other entrees. Weekly trivia, live music, and standup comedy, as well as a monthly bread-making class, keep Somerville Brewing Co. a happening place no matter what night of the week. A few of their signature brews include:
- Porter Square Porter: This chocolate porter features a robust blend of chocolate, coffee, and nutty notes from its use of cacao nibs and black malts during the brewing process. (6.5% ABV)
- Happy Sol: Equal parts tart and crisp, Slumbrew's blood orange hefeweizen spends ample time fermenting with juice from over 1,000 blood oranges to bring out distinct flavors of honey, orange peel, and coriander. (5.5% ABV)
- Luma Luma: Slumbrew's crack at the beloved IPA, derived from a complex arrangement of malts, yeasts, and hops for a multilayered refreshment. (7.3% ABV).