What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $11 for two Groupons, each good for one Santa Fe chicken sandwich, chips, and a large soda, valid Monday only ($17.76 value)
- $11 for two Groupons, each good for one Triple-Treat sandwich, chips, and a large soda, valid Tuesday only ($18.06 value)
- $11.98 for two Groupons, each good for one Create-Your-Own whole sandwich, chips, and a large soda, valid Wednesday only ($19.66 value)
- $10.50 for two Groupons, each good for one regular salad and a large soda, valid Thursday only ($16.56 value)
- $39.98 for two Groupons, each good for one Family Fun Pack, which includes four sandwiches, four bags of chips, and four large sodas, valid Friday only ($64.24 value)
- $59 for a catered meal for 10, which includes 10 assorted half sandwiches, 10 bags of chips, and 10 large sodas, valid any day ($82.30 value)
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for the day purchased. Catering is subject to availability. May redeem on other weekdays for the paid amount. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Something Else Deli & Latte Express
Creating your own sandwich at Something Else Deli & Latte Express can be an exercise in restraint, once you take into account all the meats, cheeses, veggies, and spreads you can add to your creation. Start with bread—bagel, croissant, focaccia, or roll—then layer any combination of fixings, such as pepper jack and pastrami or egg salad and pickles. If you'd rather someone else make the decisions, a list of pre-designed hot and cold sandwiches is also available for perusal. Beyond these handhelds, guests can dig into soups, salads, and drinks from the espresso bar.