One-way or roundtrip transportation to EWR, JFK, or LGA Airports for up to 3 people in a Sedan, or up to 6 people in an SUV
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Type of vehicle: sedan (seats up to three) or SUV (seats up to six)
- Service radius: valid within 20 miles to or from airport; additional miles billed at $3/mile for sedan or $4/mile for SUV
Four Things to Know About Traffic Congestion
Professional drivers know all sorts of secrets for getting places faster and avoiding traffic jams. To understand what they’re up against, check out Groupon’s look at traffic delays.
1. It doesn’t take much to start a traffic jam. Even on a straight highway with no accidents or construction, a single driver tapping the brake can create a stop-and-go wave. When vehicles enter the rear of a suddenly slowed traffic flow faster than cars at the front can accelerate back to regular speed, congestion ensues. These “phantom jams” have been documented stretching as far back as 50 miles and, once traffic reporters spread the word, can attract dozens of boombox-bearing ghosts.
2. On the flip side, you can do your part to prevent them. Through computer modeling of this scenario, MIT computer scientist Berthold Horn has found that phantom jams can be significantly reduced if drivers maintain an equal distance between the car in front of them and the car behind.
3. In the world’s most congested areas, at least you can enjoy the view. Traffic research firm Inrix releases an annual report on the worst spots for delays, and in 2014, tourist destinations Milan and Honolulu took top honors. Depending on the season, the average Honolulan loses three to five hours a month to jams. Why? One major factor is simply that it’s on an island, so there’s limited room for road systems to expand and relieve the pressure.
4. Don’t believe anyone who says Thanksgiving is the busiest traffic day of the year. There are typically five or more busier days during the summer, often Fridays when people are driving to weekend destinations to enjoy the warm weather or escape the ice-cream truck’s infernal tune.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Gratuity not included. Valid within 20 miles to or from airport (Newark EWR - 07114, JFK - 11430, LGA - 11371); additional miles are billed at $2 per mile for Sedan and $3 per mile for SUV. Online reservations required 24 hrs in advance. 2hr cancellation/rescheduling notice required. Reservations booked through our call center will incur $5 Service fee. All airport pickups are curbside. Additional fees and parking apply for inside pick up. Trip must start or end in NJ. Credit card required to book and hold appointment. Late cancellations or no call no shows are subject to a cancellation fee (not to exceed voucher price). If you have questions about your voucher, please email cs@SonicDLimo.com or go to the merchant's info page: www.SonicDLimo.com/Groupon. Merchant's call center is unable to take calls about vouchers. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.