The hamburger, America’s national meal, has always been served during Independence Day cookouts and the competitive-eating portion of presidential debates. Eat patriotically with today’s Groupon to Sonic Drive-In in Green Bay. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get American fare for two (up to a $21.46 total value) that includes:
- Two combos (up to a $6.99 value each)
- One tasty add-on (up to a $3.99 value)
- One banana split (a $3.49 value)
- For $5, you get $10 worth of anything on the menu.<p>
The roller-skating staff at Sonic Drive-In sidles up to cars bearing fresh American fare, ranging from coney dogs to hamburgers to onion rings. The Sonic burger simmers with a quarter-pound of pure beef nestled on a bun with your choice of toppings. Tasty add-ons include crispy, handmade onion rings, chili cheese tots, and mozzarella sticks, covered in italian breadcrumbs and easily used as a microphone substitute to sing along with the local weather report. Banana splits satisfy sweet teeth with a freshly peeled spear of fruit cooling under real ice cream and scrumptious toppings.