|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
Prior to 1997, car wash technology was limited to a hard-touch method: battering the car with a golf club, soaking it in a vat of rubbing alcohol, and a two-step drying process using hammers, then jack hammers. After Consumer Reports released a condemning study on the effects of hard-touch washes on a car’s finish, the American public boycotted car washes and reverted to disposing of their vehicles when they became dirty. But when auto-landfills and auto-barges quickly filled up, the president prayed for a messiah to save us. That messiah has arrived, and its name is the Xpress Wash at Sonic Soft Car Wash, which just so happens to be available at a 51% discount today on Groupon!
Today’s Groupon gets you three exterior Executive Xpress Washes for $22 at Sonic Soft Car Wash, located at 1050 W. Broad St. in Falls Church, Virginia (west of the District). This $45 value will keep your car so sparkling clean that you’ll see the reflection of your soul. Just remember to avoid direct eye contact with your car’s new sparkling shine to minimize your vision loss.
The Executive Xpress Wash is an exterior-only package that gets you:
- Soft-touch tunnel car wash (includes undercarriage cleaning)
- Hand towel dry
- Wheel brightening
- Tire shine
- Ultraviolet-protection polish
- Teflon double-bond wax
Looking for an interior cleaning too? Pony up $10 per visit and your car will come out looking and smelling brand new. Even though Sonic Soft is a bit outside the city, today’s Groupon makes the drive well worth it. Besides, the travel time will be made up by the speed of the car wash staff.
Yelpers give Sonic Soft Car Wash a near-perfect 4.5 stars. Here’s what people with shiny, clean cars are saying:
- “Good solid car wash. In and out in about 15 min. They are professional and clean the inside and out well. No nonsense and they do a good job.” – Frank H.
- “I went to Sonic car was [sic]_ last Friday. I had the best service! I got a great package where I got the car washed, detailed and had the seats cleaned. The staff was pleasant and very nice. They left the car spotless - just as it did the day I drove it off the lot! “ – E. S.
- ” The staff was very friendly. They have an HD TV in the waiting room. They vacuumed my trunk (at my request) in addition to cleaning the rest of the interior.” – Jen K.
1050 W Broad St
Falls Church, Virginia 22046Get Directions