This treatment combines diamond-tip microdermabrasion with O2 therapy for more radiant complexion and reduced appearance of fine lines
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: consultation, cleansing, and application of an SPF to complete the procedure
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
About The laser spa at Sonoma
Backed by a team of three doctors, several surgical assistants, and a laser technician, Sonoma Oral & Facial Surgery offers a wide range of services including facelifts and rhinoplasty at two locations in Arizona.
- Oral surgery includes removal of wisdom teeth, dental implants, extractions, bone grafts (including sinus lifts), and procedures to treat TMJ and sleep apnea.
- Cosmetics encompass rejuvenating surgical options like eyebrow lifts and facial implants, as well as minimally invasive injections that smooth wrinkles and add volume to complexions.
- Aesthetic treatments at the center's medi-spa range from facials and skin-smoothing microdermabrasion to body-contouring laser therapies.