This treatment combines diamond-tip microdermabrasion with O2 therapy for more radiant complexion and reduced appearance of fine lines
About This Deal
- What’s included: consultation, cleansing, and application of an SPF to complete the procedure
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
Need To Know
About The laser spa at Sonoma
Backed by a team of three doctors, several surgical assistants, and a laser technician, Sonoma Oral & Facial Surgery offers a wide range of services including facelifts and rhinoplasty at two locations in Arizona.
- Oral surgery includes removal of wisdom teeth, dental implants, extractions, bone grafts (including sinus lifts), and procedures to treat TMJ and sleep apnea.
- Cosmetics encompass rejuvenating surgical options like eyebrow lifts and facial implants, as well as minimally invasive injections that smooth wrinkles and add volume to complexions.
- Aesthetic treatments at the center's medi-spa range from facials and skin-smoothing microdermabrasion to body-contouring laser therapies.