Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for a VIP wine-tasting experience for two (up to a $200 total value)
$99 for a VIP wine-tasting experience for four (up to a $350 total value)
- Up to 5 Wine tastings per person at three tasting rooms (up to a $90 value/couple)
- Expert guide (a $50 value)
- One cheese or chocolate pairing per person (up to a $30 value/couple)
- One take-home bottle of wine per couple (up to a $30 value each)
Over about three hours, groups of two or four head to three tasting rooms of their choice around Sonoma Square, accompanied by a guide who’s a master of all things grape. Each tasting includes up to five wines per person, and each participant may pair one of their tastings with cheese or chocolate. After the edifying excursion, each pair brings home a bottle of Fogstone wine.
Sonoma on the Spot
With the number of wine shops and tasting rooms in the historic Sonoma Plaza, it's easy to become overwhelmed. That's where Sonoma on the Spot comes in. After determining your wine and tour preferences, the company will design a personalized roster of tastings and tour stops that highlight Sonoma County's best wines while veering toward the varietals you like best. Tours are led by wine educators from the Carneros Wine Alliance who maintain personal relationships with many of the Plaza's wine rooms, a perk that helps their customers snag special tastings and other extras that might not usually be extended to the public. Of course, no tasting would be complete without a bite to eat—each experience includes a complementary chocolate or cheese pairing.