Choose from Four Options
- $16 for $30 worth of lunch for two
- $55 for a dinner for two, with one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert ($87 value)
- $110 for a dinner for four, with two appetizers, four entrees, and two desserts ($174 value)
- $165 for a dinner for six, with three appetizers, six entrees, and four desserts ($261 value)
- See the lunch and dinner menu
Sonoma'z Wine Bar and Grill
Stationed inside the Marriott Denver South at Park Meadows, Sonoma'z Wine Bar and Grill pairs contemporary American eats with wines by the glass or bottle. Sonoma’z incorporates fresh, wholesome ingredients into its dishes from morning till night, mixing avocado into the egg-white frittata at breakfast, sandwiching fresh mozzarella into paninis at lunch, and nestling Colorado lamb chops atop apricot-pine-nut couscous during dinner. Suggested wine pairings help patrons match their meals with sips of a Sonoma pinot noir or a New Zealand sauvignon blanc, and wine flights streamline the tasting process by serving three 2-ounce portions of vino. When the weather warms up, Sonoma’z opens its outdoor patio where musicians swing by every Thursday and Friday night from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. to serenade diners and drown out the sound of children asking too many questions about where babies come from.