All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Children can reveal an artistic temperament at a young age by spattering ice cream on white tablecloths and denying that a pacifier is a pacifier. Encourage an early brush with greatness with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for a two-day Mosaic Masterpiece Camp (a $195 value)
- Designed for kids aged 7–18
- Students create a 12”x12” mirror or a 12”x12” stepping stone, cutting and assembling their own glass art
- Classes are capped at ten students<p>
$89 for a two-day Fusing and Flaming Fun Camp (a $250 value)
- Designed for kids aged 12–18
- Students first learn basic glass-cutting techniques in the warm shop before moving on to the flame shop to create glass beads with propane and oxygen torches
- Classes are limited to ten students<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Reservation required; subject to availability. Must be 12 or older for Fusing and Flaming camp. Must sign waiver. Call before purchasing if you have mobility or visibility issues. Must wear closed-toe shoes. Classes must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sonoran Glass School
Sonoran Glass School may sound like a Hollywood stuntman school, since students are encouraged to play with glass, flame, and saws. However, their in-depth glass-working classes teach pupils how to create delicate objets d'art under the watchful eye of a host of experienced instructors. Torchworking classes teach pupils how to shape their own paperweights and vases out of molten glass, and facet-cutting courses let students create mosaics depicting abstract designs or themselves making mosaics of abstract designs. Kids' and adult classes offer age-appropriate instruction, and an 10-student class cap for most courses ensures plenty of one-on-one time with the teacher.