Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Thai food
- $25 for $40 worth of Thai food
- $22 for $30 worth of Thai food for two, valid for takeout
- $200 for catering for 5–10 people ($230 Value)
- One appetizer or small salad tray
- Two medium entree trays
- One liter of Thai iced tea with milk
- $370 for catering for 10–20 people ($420 Value)
- Two appetizers or small salad trays
- Two large entree trays
- Two liters of Thai iced tea with milk
At night, the famed Yaowarat Road in Bangkok turns into a thoroughfare of authentic street food—a heavily trafficked pileup of culinary influences from throughout Southeast Asia. In tribute to this thriving food scene, Sookk dedicates a whole section of its menu to Yaowarat-style eats.
The specialty Sookk pad thai blends mixed seafood and longan fruits with glass vermicelli noodles, and a ginkgo and coconut-ginger pepper sauce add extra flavor to marinated sirloin steaks. Aside from the Yaowarat dishes, Sookk's cooks still prepare plenty of traditional Thai dishes, including classic rice-noodle pad thai or spicy stir-fry made with fresh thai basil.
Guests nosh on these dishes amid Sookk's festive decor, including walls festooned with a chunk of fabric bumpers more colorful than a peacock in a fruit-covered hat. Overhead, filigreed lanterns wrap around exposed lightbulbs.