All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 15, 2017
· Reviewed December 9, 2016
· Reviewed November 19, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Thai food
- $25 for $40 worth of Thai food
- $22 for $30 worth of Thai food for two, valid for takeout
- $200 for catering for 5–10 people ($230 Value)
- One appetizer or small salad tray
- Two medium entree trays
- One liter of Thai iced tea with milk
- $370 for catering for 10–20 people ($420 Value)
- Two appetizers or small salad trays
- Two large entree trays
- Two liters of Thai iced tea with milk
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must place catering orders 24-hours in advance. Additional charge may apply for delivery order. Tax not included and due at time of redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
At night, the famed Yaowarat Road in Bangkok turns into a thoroughfare of authentic street food—a heavily trafficked pileup of culinary influences from throughout Southeast Asia. In tribute to this thriving food scene, Sookk dedicates a whole section of its menu to Yaowarat-style eats.
The specialty Sookk pad thai blends mixed seafood and longan fruits with glass vermicelli noodles, and a ginkgo and coconut-ginger pepper sauce add extra flavor to marinated sirloin steaks. Aside from the Yaowarat dishes, Sookk's cooks still prepare plenty of traditional Thai dishes, including classic rice-noodle pad thai or spicy stir-fry made with fresh thai basil.
Guests nosh on these dishes amid Sookk's festive decor, including walls festooned with a chunk of fabric bumpers more colorful than a peacock in a fruit-covered hat. Overhead, filigreed lanterns wrap around exposed lightbulbs.