- $100 toward services at Soothe Your Senses Day Spa
- Choose from a wide variety of menu options including express services, skin care treatments, body treatments, massage therapy, waxing, and more.
- Also valid for water and healing rituals.
- Southern comfort in a French Quarter-inspired spa, with wrought-iron balconies, exposed brick, and an indoor courtyard.
- Owner Gretchen Halpin inherited her grandfather’s traiteur (Cajun faith-healer) secrets and age-old recipes to work marvels on aching backs, tired feet, and skin ailments.
- Appointment required.
- Not valid for products.
The spa soothed the sense of six reviewers on Citysearch and three on Insider Pages, who give it perfect five-star ratings. Yelpers give it an average of 3.5 stars: > * When you walk in you are transformed to New Orleans’ French Quarter. The owner and family are steeped in old world remedies you are sure to find something that you love and need…Oh, and their facials are to die for!!! – Sarah G., Insider Pages > * What a great gem hidden outside the city. The warm and friendly enviroment [sic] and staff make any service you have there so relaxing. I can’t believe I didn’t find this sooner. I’m letting the cat out of the bag. YOU HAVE TO GO! – dpearse, Citysearch > * This Edgewater spa has a really relaxing lounge area and lovely facility, and they offer an interesting array of services. Lots of therapeutic treatments beyond standard spa fare, and some Southern-inspired treatments that sound really luxurious. – Mimi C., Insider Pages
Soothe Your Senses Day Spa Duplicate - Do not use
Inspired by Creole healing traditions passed down through her Louisianan family, Gretchen Halpin draws on age-old practices and the use of all-natural products to lead her staff in reviving clients' spirits and improving their overall wellness. The French Quarter–inspired day spa has an indoor courtyard in which guests seek higher planes of inner peace before reposing during holistic-inspired indulgences including massage, hydrotherapy, acupressure, and reiki treatments. Other spa specialties—personalized facials with skin analysis, waxes, manicures, and pedicures—aim to make clients' outward appearances more appealing, much like wedding dresses made of Hershey's Kisses wrappers.