All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $50 for one spa service (up to $95 value)
- $75 for two spa services (up to $185 value)
- $125 for three spa services ($260 value)
- $105 for two spa services with a sandwich or salad from Hidden Jules Cafe ($195 value)
- $135 for three spa services with a sandwich or salad from Hidden Jules Cafe ($270 value)
Choose from the following spa services:
- One-hour therapeutic massage ($75 value)
- Love & Light facial ($95 value)
- Blueberry slimming body wrap ($90 value)
- Foot scrub ($20 value)
Spa hours run from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. Tuesday–Friday, and from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. on Saturday.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Soothing Light Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
It's hard to avoid the delightful charms of Soothing Light Spa & Wellness Center, LLC, even before walking through the door. Located in a former residence, the building exudes a homey vibe with emerald-green siding that's offset by a brick walkway and front porch plucked straight from a vintage Norman Rockwell painting. And that warm, pleasant feeling seeps into the interior space, too, where elegant artwork and vintage-inspired furniture enliven private treatment rooms.
Here, co-owners Rebekah Oyster and Holland Hawkins—a massage therapist and master aesthetician, respectively—perform a slate of spa services designed to make clients look and feel good inside and out. Read on to learn more about a few of the soothing offerings on the menu at this hub of beauty and rejuvenation:
- Therapeutic massage: Rebekah uses smooth, flowing strokes to relax the muscles, helping alleviate pain and summon deep relaxation. Guests can also add DōTerra pure essential oils to enhance the massage.
- Love & Light facial: Tailored to each individual's skin type, this 60-minute facial begins with a deep cleansing and exfoliation followed by a steam conditioning or extractions, if necessary. It concludes with a facial massage and mask to leave complexions refreshed and radiant.
- Blueberry body wrap: Blueberries, guava-leaf extract, and nourishing ingredients compose this antioxidant-packed Éminence Organic body wrap. This therapeutic formula is designed not only to moisturize and firm the skin, but also to slim the physique too.