Permanent makeup technique helps achieve a flawless look while cutting the morning routine in half
About This Deal
- Eyebrow microblading: After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink and using tiny strokes to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Ombre powder brows: After applying a numbing agent, a technician uses a handheld tool to create tiny dots of pigment to add volume and create an illusion of fuller, thicker brows.
- Permanent makeup application: Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians use a tattooing technique to apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural beauty.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
About Sophina beauty studio
With years of experience in the industry, they are dedicated owners and staff know all about aesthetics. The salon offers an array of pampering and revitalizing treatments customized to one's personal needs and expectations. Guests can choose from such services as microblading for ideally-shaped eyebrows or permanent makeup for a revamped appearance with no downtime.