Choose Between Two Options
- $37.50 for two general-admission tickets ($70 value)
- $47.50 for two VIP tickets with early entry ($90 value)
- Chino Brew & Chew Festival
- Sunday, March 22, noon to 5 p.m.
- Each option includes 15 4-ounce beer tastings.
Guests gather to pair tastings of California craft brews from Stone Brewing Co., Black Market Brewing Co., Hangar 24 Craft Brewery, Sierra Nevada, and others with cuisine from gourmet food trucks that complements the rainbow of flavors they’ll find in the various pilsners, ales, stouts, and lagers. This event will be held rain or shine.
Soroptimist International of the Chino Valley
Soroptimist International of the Chino Valley, sponsor of the Chino Brew and Chew Festival, holds regular fundraisers to benefit women and girls. Since 1956, the outfit has worked for its community, and now this dedication is channeled into advancing women’s statuses in the world through programs that provide financial assistance, honor volunteer service, and promote mentoring for at-risk girls.