What You'll Get
Choose From 12 Options
- 5-course chef’s tasting menu with a glass of champagne for one or two (up to $330 value)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide full name at checkout for ticketing purposes. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Valid only for prix-fixe menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Sorrel isn't your run of the mill California restaurant. In fact, it's not really even a "restaurant" in the traditional sense. Rather, it's a pop-up eatery that assembles on 3rd Street every week. Here, Chef Alexander Hong uses local, organic, and seasonal ingredients to create a rotating menu of gourmet California cuisine with Italian flourishes. Read on to learn more about why Eater San Francisco called this "one very pedigreed pop-up":
- When they're open: normally only one day a week, usually on Saturday. Check out upcoming dates here.
- Dishes you might find: wagyu beef tartare with sorrels and pickled seeds; black sea bass with peas and lemon broth
- How often the menu changes: every week
- What is a sorrel anyway? a puckery, citrusy herb indigenous to the Bay Area. It's a relative of the rhubarb family and a frequent guest on the Sorrel menu, naturally.