All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 21, 2012
Reviewed February 19, 2012
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$42 for 10 drop-in yoga and fitness classes (C$150 value)
- C$46 for one month of unlimited yoga and fitness classes (C$125 value)
- Click to see the class schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required for Drop In Classes. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Monthly unlimited expires 30 days after activation. 10 Class pass never expires. Applies to all Drop-In Classes - minimum of 10/ week available as per monthly schedule. Schedule subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Soul Connexion
Soul Connexion offers classes for the whole family.It houses four bright, tranquil dance and fitness studios, as well as a boutique stocked with everything from recital earrings to all-natural skincare products from Rocky Mountain Soap Company. Soul Connexion's main draw, however, is its extensive selection of classes. Read on to learn more about some of their offerings:
- Dance: In front of full-length mirrors, students ages 3 and older participate in recreational and competitive classes covering styles such as ballet, hip-hop, jazz, and tap.
- Yoga: Seasonal programs, which range from 8 to 12 weeks in length, feature curricula focused on prenatal yoga and meditation. Alternatively, those with busy schedules can opt for drop-in Vinyasa, Yin, and hatha yoga classes.
- Fitness: Soul Connexion's fitness classes include options for adults, children, and teens, which range from fast-paced Zumba and boot-camp workouts to barre and weight-training classes. The schedule also includes courses that give parents and toddlers the chance to bond through exercise.