Like the Southern literary tradition, Southern cuisine is a part of American history and often covered with barbecue-sauce fingerprints. Savor an edible classic with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$17 for a meal for two (up to a $38.40 total value)
A meals for two includes:
- Two lunch or dinner entrees with two sides each (up to a $15.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $3.50 value)
- Two drinks (a $1.50 value each)<p>
$30 for a meal for four (up to a $76.80 total value)
A meal for four includes:
- Four lunch or dinner entrees with two sides each (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3.50 value each)
- Four drinks (a $1.50 value each)<p>
Choose between two locations:
- East Harlem<p>
Chefs whip a menu of comfort food, such as sauce-slathered barbecue spare ribs, pan-seared salmon cakes, and fresh-baked meatloaf. <p>
The chefs at Soul Fixins’ sate appetites and coat fingers with sweet sauce from classic Southern comfort fare during lunch and dinner. Barbecue spare ribs, chicken, and meatloaf glisten beneath a house-made sauce crafted from an original family recipe hidden in the pages of Mark Twain's autobiography. Sides of candied yams and collard greens fill plates, and slices of sweet potato pie inspire vows to never skip dessert. Guests relax inside the cozy dining room, with well-worn wooden tables and cheery red accents.