Redeemed February 1, 2015
Redeemed January 18, 2015
Redeemed January 3, 2015
What You'll Get
- General Admission Tickets for Two Guests to NuEra Fest on July 29, 2017
- General Admission Tickets for Four Guests to NuEra Fest on July 29, 2017
- Preferred Seating Admission Tickets for Two Guests to NuEra Fest on July 29, 2017
- Preferred Seating Admission Tickets for Four Guests to NuEra Fest on July 29, 2017
Gates open at 3.00 pm, show begins at 5.00pm
Soul Music & Food Fest from NuEra
Food. Music. Soul. The three are endlessly intertwined at NuEra Soul Music & Food Festival, a celebration of Nashville’s history of food and fun. One part music festival and one part Nashville block party, the event mixes Southern soul food with the smooth sounds of funk, soul, and R&B. Food trucks, artist tables, and more scatter around the area, creating a diverse, inclusive, and dynamic atmosphere. After hungry festival-goers grab a bite of ribs or finish shopping at the arts and craft tables, they can head over to the stage for a line-up of fantastic guests such as:
- Bobby Brown: A founding member of New Edition (when he was just 9 years old), Brown’s solo career launched him into the stratosphere thanks to hits such as “My Prerogative,” “Every Little Step,” and “On Our Own.” Lately you may have seen him back on stage with New Edition or singing songs off his latest solo album, The Masterpiece.
- Too Short: As a pioneer of West Coast hip-hop, Too Short influenced the next generation of rappers with hits such as “The Ghetto” and “Blow the Whistle.”
- The BarKays: Larry Dotson, the founder and lead singer of the BarKays, comes to Nashville for his farewell performance, finishing the final year of touring.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon only valid on July 29th, 2017. Promotional value and amount paid valid on July 29th, 2017. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.