What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of artisanal poke bowls ($30 total value)
- $12 for $20 worth of artisanal poke bowls
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value of each voucher in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Soul Fish Poke
Although its origins are in Hawaii, ahi poke is a fast-casual dining trend that has spread across the United States like a giant wave crashing onto a beach. In Vegas, ahi poke restaurant Soul Fish Poke treats customers to artisanal poke bowls brimming with fresh seafood, veggies, and noodles.
Here, diners have two options: create their own poke bowls, or choose from the restaurant's chef-designed Soul Bowls. Personalized bowls begin with guests choosing their bowl's base—such as rice, kale, or soba noodles—plus fish, veggies, and sauce. Soul Bowls, on the other hand, make those tough decisions on diners' behalf. Here are a couple to consider:
- Passion: Mouthwatering ahi tuna is joined by green onions, ginger, soy sauce, seaweed, and sesame oil and seeds in this tasty Soul Bowl.
- Sutra: Packed with shrimp ceviche, carrots, onions, jalapeños, sprouts, peanuts, and mango, this bowl is topped with lemongrass wasabi.
- Zen: Salmon stars in this bowl alongside chives, sesame seeds, crispy onions, cucumber, avocado, and a scoop of refreshing dill crema.