- $77 for a river tubing trip ($99 value)
A luxury coach scoops guests up from Seattle and whisks them to the Bavarian-style village of Leavenworth. There, floaters board mesh-bottom tubes, equipped with a cupholder, and relax as the current of the Wenatchee River ushers them on a 90-minute float into downtown Leavenworth. At the cookout, guests enjoy brats (vegetarian options available) and take advantage of exclusive drink specials on over 20 craft beers before exploring the town of Leavenworth. The bus then brings guests back to Seattle that same evening. Click here to view availability, and book in advance here.
- Roundtrip luxury coach transportation From Seattle with entertainment and snacks
- Deluxe tubes for floating
- Cookout at Leavenworth beer garden with drink specials
- Assistance from Sound Excursions staff
What to bring:
- Towel and swimsuit
- Extra change of clothes for the cookout
- Drinking water
- Cash for shopping in Leavenworth, any additional drinks, and a tip for the bus driver ($3-$5 recommended)
- Government-issued ID
Sound Excursions describes their carefully curated group experiences as "field trips for adults." It's easy to see why: every outing takes groups to a new realm of Washington, whether it's the frothy shores of Puget Sound, inland forests and mountains, or tables at Seattle's thriving restaurants. The events held at these diverse locations range from culinary workshops on topics such as sushi-making and moonshine-tasting, to adventurous excursions with whitewater rafting or kayaking, to laid-back themed party cruises. For many outings, luxury transportation is provided.
1043 Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98109Get Directions