Digital technology has allowed for the introduction of many new art forms, just as Leonardo da Vinci once predicted on his blog. Upload a masterpiece with this Groupon.
$499 for a Three-Hour Green-Screen Open-Air Photo-Booth Rental ($1,145 Total Value)
- Funfotoz package (a $995 value):
- Variety of backgrounds and props
- Logo or name of event on prints
- Unlimited sessions during event
- Choice of color or black-and-white prints
- Single 4”x6” print of each session
- Download of all images and CD with all prints
- Setup and tear down of open-air green screen
- Professional photographer
- All images uploaded to Facebook (a $100 value)
- Three months of online web gallery hosting (a $50 value)<p>
In 1979, Al Kohout dreamed of capturing family moments on video—a medium then reserved for broadcast TV and corporate projects. Since then, his company, Sound Memories, has been on a more than 30-year odyssey of preserving weddings, performances, scrapbooks, and all manner of video for generations to enjoy. Since Al's idea was ahead of its time, Sound Memories has an unusually deep legacy of experience to draw upon as its videographers craft memorial videos, capture the strengths of athletes for recruiters, and edit a bevvy of other video and production services performed on-location, in-studio, or within the cracks of the space-time continuum.
In addition to videography and editing services, Sound Memories' media services include converting videos, repairing videotapes, and duplicating DVDs. Its Funfotoz photographers arrive at events armed with green screens to capture unique shots with customizable digital backgrounds.