Unlike shooting the breeze, shooting a target with a gun rarely results in acquired gossip or scoldings from tornadoes. Hit a target with today’s Groupon to The Sound of Freedom USA in Ozark. Choose between the following options:
- For $35, you get a shooting range package for two (up to a $74.50 total value), which includes the following:
- Rental of one gun (up to a $65 value). Click here for a list of available guns
- Rental fee for guest to join primary renter (a $7.50 value)
- Four printed silhouette targets (a $2 value)
- 50 rounds of ammunition
- One lane rental
- Eye and ear protection<p>
- For $15, you get a one-day unlimited rental of two shooting lanes (a $30 value). This deal does not include gun rental or ammunition, though patrons can bring along their own guns and ammunition or rent at the facility for an additional fee.
A 5-Star Gun Range, the Sound of Freedom USA’s knowledgeable staff fosters a clean, friendly environment wherein trigger pullers can hone firearm know-how safely and responsibly. Pairs practice sharp shooting and Elmer Fudd impersonations during a one-day unlimited rental of two shooting lanes. Alternatively, a shooting range package enables tandem gunners to share the cylinder emptying duties of one rented gun. Guests receive 50 rounds of ammunition as well as ear and eye protection to save the senses from loud blasts. Four printed silhouette targets enable patrons to eliminate paper-based foes without the hassles of bringing a shredder to the gun range.
The Sound of Freedom USA
- 16 handicap-accessible indoor lanes
- Rated a 5-Star Gun Range by the National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Accommodates handguns, shotguns, sniper rifles, and more
- Shooters can stand, sit on stools, or lie down
- More than 60 rental guns available
- Models from popular manufactures such as Glock, Ruger, and Smith & Wesson
At a Glance
NRA-certified instructors lend their experience in Sound of Freedom's classes, offering guidance on safely using and owning a firearm. Their beginner pistol courses combine classroom time with practice at the facility's range, so instructors can give new students hands-on help with their grip and stance. In order to accommodate as many people as possible, Sound of Freedom makes all of its spaces handicap-accessible.