All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Unlike shooting the breeze, shooting a target with a gun rarely results in acquired gossip or scoldings from tornadoes. Hit a target with today’s Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
For $15, get a one-day unlimited rental of two shooting lanes (a $30 value). This deal does not include gun rental or ammunition, though patrons can bring along their own guns and ammunition or rent at the facility for an additional fee.
- For $35, get a shooting-range package for two (up to a $74.50 total value)
- One gun rental (up to a $65 value)
- Rental fee for guest to join primary renter (a $7.50 value)
- Four printed silhouette targets (a $2 value)
- 50 rounds of ammunition
- One lane rental
- Eye and ear protection<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy multiple as gifts for package option; limit 10 per person for 2-lane rental. Limit 2 per visit. Not valid on Saturdays. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older with valid ID or be accompanied by guardian. Must sign waiver. Must have closed-toe shoes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Sound of Freedom USA
- 16 handicap-accessible indoor lanes
- Rated a 5-Star Gun Range by the National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Accommodates handguns, shotguns, sniper rifles, and more
- Shooters can stand, sit on stools, or lie down
- More than 60 rental guns available
- Models from popular manufactures such as Glock, Ruger, and Smith & Wesson
At a Glance
NRA-certified instructors lend their experience in Sound of Freedom's classes, offering guidance on safely using and owning a firearm. Their beginner pistol courses combine classroom time with practice at the facility's range, so instructors can give new students hands-on help with their grip and stance. In order to accommodate as many people as possible, Sound of Freedom makes all of its spaces handicap-accessible.