Like a conversation with a telephone operator, car engines can be started with the push of a button and come to a complete stop at the sound of a police siren. Rev up your auto from afar with today’s Groupon to Soundsation in Staten Island. Choose between the following options:
- For $89, you get a remote-car-start-system upgrade package (a $294 total value), which includes:
- CompuStar Add-1 remote-car-start system added to an existing keyless-entry system and key fob (a $69 value)
- Three hours of installation (a $75 value/hour)<p>
- For $179, you get a deluxe remote-car-starter package (a $454 total value), which includes:
- CompuStar CS600 remote-car-start system with two 1,000-foot-range remote-starter key fobs (a $229 value)
- Three hours of installation (a $75 value/hour)
For vehicles that require a chip or key module, the staff may need to charge additional labor or parts fees not included in the Groupon, so guests are encouraged to call beforehand for specific model pricing.
Shuffling between Soundsation’s ample work bays, experienced technicians revamp vehicles with remote-car-starter systems that are covered by a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser. For automobiles with keyless entry, the staff carves out remote-start buttons on the existing key fobs and surgically implants car brains with the CompuStar Add-1 car-start system. Drivers who rely on locked-in passengers to rev engines from a distance can nab the starter package to get their hands on two remote key fobs, which can trigger the CompuStar CS600 remote-car-start system from up to 1,000 feet away. Throughout the three-hour installation, the techs augment the technology with various safety features, which help protect unattended vehicles, warm engines, or yield comfortable interior temperatures to thwart seasonal hassles, such as scorching suns or hitchhiking snowmen.