All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- A ski day trip for one to Squaw Valley. Includes:
- All-Mountain Lift Ticket at Squaw Valley
- Round-trip Transportation from the Bay Area
- Sourced Adventures staff to act as tour guided
- 5:00am - First Pickup
- 5:30am - Second Pickup
- 8:30am - Arrive at Squaw Valley
- 4pm - Depart Squaw Valley
- 8pm - First Drop-off
- 8:30pm - Second Drop-off
- Good to know:
- Guests should arrive 10 minutes prior to departure
- Good to bring: Skiing Equipment, Winter Clothes
- Coach Buses have restrooms
- 1st Pickup: Transbay Temporary Terminal, 200 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 2nd Pickup: 12th Street BART Station, Oakland
- Preliminary 2017 Dates (Saturdays)
- February 11, 18, 25
- March 4, 11, 18
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 19, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. This event is nonrefundable. Merchant's standard 72hr cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Each voucher is good for 1 person. Provided transportation required; driving yourself is strictly prohibited. The deal is valid only for tickets on the date(s) of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Must be age 21+ with valid ID to attend. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sourced Adventures
Adventures don't need to be dangerous to be thrilling. Sourced Adventures proves that, taking groups of explorers to destinations as near as the Lehigh River Gorge for whitewater rafting, or as far as the Playa del Carmen in Mexico for a five-day tropical outing. The adventure experts take care of all the details, doing everything from plotting the course down the river to scheduling overnight accommodations in the mountains. And the team makes it easy to gain access to these locations, ensuring there is no limit to the thrills you can experience plunging down the slopes on skis, sampling the finest wines in Long Island, or swimming with the dolphins after a visit to the Tulum Ruins.