What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for $50 worth of Japanese tapas for two or more
- $60 for $100 worth of Japanese tapas for four or more
- Click here to view the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dinner only. Dine in only. No cash back. Not valid December 31, 2016. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sousaku Bistro
Sousaku roughly translated means work of creation in English. And, indeed, the menu at Sousaku Bistro proves that this word is a fitting name. Executive Chef Boky Chu has put his stamp on the offerings by fusing classic Japanese cuisine with contemporary trends in the culinary world. The result? A tapas–inspired menu that fuses Japanese flavors with Mediterranean presentation. Sousaku Bistro specializes in Japanese tapas, small plates blended with original sauces and spices to make taste buds delight with excitement. Sousaku tapas also pairs special sake cocktails with entrees and appetizers. Read on to learn about some of the restaurant's standouts:
- Crab Croquette: This tapas dish dips a Sousaku crab cake in a Japanese bread-crumb batter and deep fries it until its crispy and ready to dip in katsu and mayo sauce.
- Sousaku Special Maki: Fried shrimp pairs with scallop, basil, asparagus, and lettuce before donning an stripe of garlic mayo.