All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$15 for a two-hour grass tennis court rental for one person (C$25 value)
- C$29 for a two-hour grass tennis court rental for two people (C$50 value)
- C$59 for a two-hour grass tennis court rental for four people (C$100 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must use Groupon voucher before September. Value never expires; can be used the following year toward play if not redeemed before September. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Courts not available during tournaments. Courts open June 1st. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About South Cowichan Lawn Tennis Club
Developed during the late 19th century, the game of lawn tennis is sport steeped in tradition—and the South Cowichan Lawn Tennis Club is one of the few clubs that can claim just as rich a history. Since 1887, players have rallied on the grass courts surrounded by verdant gardens, maple trees, and views of Cowichan Bay—making it the oldest club in Canada still playing on grass. Here are a few of the amenities at the club, at which non-members can play up to three times a season:
- Seven grass courts (open from May to September), which landscapers mow every morning before the club opens
- Two hard courts (open year-round) one of which has a concrete practice board
- A clubhouse home to the Bent Racquets Bar as well as a TV and WiFi
- Lessons and clinics from resident professional Art Hobbs