All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 10, 2014
July 9, 2014
June 30, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for an American dinner for two (up to $29.85 total value)
- $28 for an American dinner for four (up to $59.70 total value)
- $15 for a Sunday brunch buffet for two ($29.90 value)
- $28 for a Sunday brunch buffet for four ($59.80 value)
With dinner, each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to $9.95 value)
- Two entrees, burgers, or salads (up to $19.90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must have parties of 4 or more for dinner for 4 and brunch for 4 options. Not valid toward the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About South Elm Restaurant & Bar
South Elm Restaurant & Bar‘s Burger of the Month offers an opportunity for customers to play chef. Each month, chefs select a customer-requested burger recipe and invite the winner into the kitchen to help them prepare the meal. That's not the only interaction chefs have with guests, though. The culinarians man waffle and omelet stations as patrons customize their own meals by having bacon tucked into waffle batter or waffles minced into their omelets. The laid-back eatery also serves shareable plates of fried pickles, as well as classic handhelds, such as philly cheesesteak sandwiches and Nathan’s footlong hot dogs smothered in chili.