An ARNP determines eligibility, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox in order to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- During a pre-treatment consultation, an advanced registered nurse practitioner will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 units of Botox. If the ARNP determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Upgrades available for additional fee. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. New customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery
Performing around 3,000 treatments every year, South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery aims to mend bodily botherations with noninvasive- and surgical-treatment options. Supported by a staff of doctors, advanced nurse practitioners, and aestheticians, the center employs plastic surgeons with years of experience. Before performing any surgery, these ARNPs meet with patients to discuss their expectations for the procedure as well as their medical history. For its noninvasive med-spa services, the aestheticians use medical-grade products or injectable dermal fillers to even out clients' skin tone.