What You'll Get
Cooking ability is a highly sought trait in romantic partners, alongside a sense of humor and having their laser vision totally under control. Heat things up with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a three-course cooking class and meal for up to two people (a $149 value)
- $129 for a three-course cooking class and meal for up to four people (a $298 value)
The three-course menu includes:
- Appetizer chosen from soup, salad, buffalo shrimp, or conch salad
- Entree chosen from blackened salmon, chicken and peppers teriyaki, or herb-crusted sirloin
- Side dish chosen from pasta alfredo, smothered potatoes, or wild rice
- French-style string beans or crisp steamed or or pan-seared broccoli
- Dessert chosen from a brownie à la mode, cookie à la mode, or red-velvet cupcake
- Beverage chosen from mango, raspberry, or peach tea; lemonade; or wine
A chef brings along all the necessary ingredients and cooking materials to homes; customers need only supply a working stove. For 90 minutes, the expert teaches groups of two or four how to prep and cook a three-course feast. Participants dine on their meal after the lesson, which is optional.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 21 or older to include alcohol. Valid within 10 miles of 33023; extra fee will apply outside of service area. Extra $25 fee to add additional participants. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About South Florida Home Spa
There isn't much point in relaxing at a spa if the drive home is going to make you tense again. That's why South Florida Home Spa is completely mobile—their team journeys all over Fort Lauderdale to dole out soothing spa services and savory feasts. Massage therapists may travel to offices and administer 10-minute chair massages, or set up a massage table in a living room to perform customized, full-body therapy. They can even transform a couple's home into a romantic getaway, serving fresh fruit and champagne to pair with a soothing bubble bath before massaging couples side-by-side amid soft candlelight.
South Florida Home Spa also specializes in another form of therapy: food. Personal chefs step into home kitchens to cook multi-course feasts of such dishes as blackened salmon drizzled in a pineapple and cranberry alfredo. They'll even teach diners how to make the food for themselves so they don't have to subsist on pictures from the night as nourishment.