Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a beer-flight experience for two (up to $68 value)
- $68 for a beer-flight experience for four (up to $106 value)
Each experience includes the following per pair:
- One tasting flight of six beers to share ($8 value)
- Two pints of South Fork beer (up to $20 value)
- Two logo pint glasses ($10 value)
- Two t-shirts ($30 value)
Click to see a description of the brewery’s beers.
South Fork Brewing Company
It would seem that Sara Beamish's fate was determined four generations before she was even born. Her great-great-grandfather was a brewer at Schell's, and a young man who worked for him ended up marrying his daughter. And so the hop didn't fall far from the bine—decades later, Sara's become the founder of South Fork Brewing Company. Her beers are like love letters to the region she grew up in, from the pomegranate-infused Spring Flood Cream Ale, inspired by the Crow River's mercurial waters, to the Plunger Ale named for the former Ditty Plumbing and Heating building the brewery is housed in. To make everyone feel at home, South Fork has memberships that grant card-carriers unlimited beer during visits and total control over the TV remotes.