When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with today’s Groupon to South Lakes Golf Course in Jenks. Choose between the following options:
- For $48, you get a golf outing for two (up to an $97 total value) that includes the following:
- 18-hole round of golf for two (up to a $25 value each)
- Cart fee (a $13 value each)
- Two buckets of driving range balls (a $3.50 value each)
Two sleeves of Titleist golf balls (a $7 value each)</p>
- For $95, you get a golf outing for four (up to a $194 total value) that includes the following:
- 18-hole round of golf for four (up to a $25 value each)
- Cart fee (a $13 value per per person)
- Four buckets of driving range balls (a $3.50 value each)
- Four sleeves of Titleist golf balls (a $7 value each)</p>
South Lakes Golf Course’s picturesque layout takes golfers careening through 6,413 yards of immaculate greenery hemmed by seven glistening ponds. Upon their arrival, plaid-swathed compatriots can putt at the 13,000-square-foot practice green, then snag a bucket of practice balls to pulverize at the course driving range or offer to confused squirrels looking for hibernation food. A nimble golf cart zips through the pristine par 71 course, expediting play as golfers take in the vistas, scan the treelines for wildlife, and maintain their composure when wrangling with the 396-yard par 4 eighth—the course’s most difficult hole. Golfers should leave metal-spiked shoes and pet cacti at home, as South Lakes is a spikeless facility.
Course at a Glance: * 18-hole, par 71 course designed by Randy Heckenkemper * Distance of 6,413 yards from the farthest tees * Course rating of 70.7 from the farthest tees * Slope of 114 from the farthest tees * Three tee options available * Link to scorecard</p>
South Lakes Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
South Lakes Golf Course
The Randy Heckenkemper–designed layout of South Lakes Golf Course winds its way through seven lakes, resulting in a watery, 6,413-yard wonderland worthy of exploration. The course’s sinuous fairways slink around the lakes at many points, forcing players to aim carefully for the dry bermuda grass. Large bentgrass greens crown each hole, offering a welcome reward for golfers who manage to keep their balls dry or those who require a running start in order to give themselves a jumping high-five. And when the round is done, players can always head back to the clubhouse area to utilize the 13,000-square-foot practice putting green or all-grass driving range.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,413 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.7 from the back tees
- Course slope of 119 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole