All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $45 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with a cart, valid Monday–Thursday ($64 value)
- $79 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with a cart, valid Monday–Thursday ($128 value)
- $155 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with carts, valid Monday–Thursday ($256 value)
- $99 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with a cart, valid Friday–Sunday after 2 p.m. ($152 value)
- $195 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with carts, valid Friday–Sunday after 2 p.m. ($304 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About South Shore Country Club
Whether they're connected to a flag and planted in a smoothly mowed green or set up at the end of a wooden bowling lane, pins are a common sight at South Shore Country Club. The former are, of course, part of the 18-hole golf course, which was designed by Wayne Stiles and opened in 1922. Here, players must navigate a classic gauntlet of bunkers, ponds, and streams that litter the 6,472-yard layout.
The bowling pins, meanwhile, are part of the 10-lane candlepin bowling alley—an uncommon clubhouse feature that utilizes small balls and ultrathin pins. Joining the alley at the sprawling clubhouse are an outdoor swimming pool, three outdoor tennis courts, and a golf simulator to help players hone their swings regardless of the weather or frog plagues.