Pistol range up to 25 yards, rifle range up to 200 yards; lunch options include bacon cheeseburgers, pizzas, and gyros
What You'll Get
- Rifle or Pistol Range Day Package Includes:
- Hearing and eye protection, lunch, targets, and range time
- Customers need to bring their own firearm and ammunition
- Minnesota Carry Permit & Renewal Class Package Includes:
- Everything needed to apply for a permit, classroom time, range time, one-one-one range instruction, and targets
- Customers can bring their own firearm and ammunition or can rent the firearm and ammunition from the merchant
- Voucher does not include ammo
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. For permit and renewal class customers can bring their own firearm and ammunition or can rent the firearm and ammunition from the merchant. For the range daily pass, the customer needs to bring their own firearm and ammunition. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About South St. Paul Rod & Gun Club
Ever since its inception in 1935, the South St. Paul Rod & Gun Club has challenged its visitors’ aim and timing in the rugged backwoods surrounding the Mississippi River. At year-round shooting ranges, guests raise their shotguns on four trap-shooting fields and three skeet-shooting fields. They can also travel to eight raised, wooden stands on a 50-target sporting-clay course or switch up positions on a five-stand field, blasting at targets that simulate the flight patterns of various game birds. To challenge technique and speed, the staff fires a range of specialty targets such as vertical-launching springing teals and arcing chandelles.
When not training beginners, instructors host leagues and seasonal tournaments where competitors test their shooting prowess. All visitors can refuel at an onsite restaurant and bar, or stock up on shells, earplugs, and apparel at the pro shop.