Pistol range up to 25 yard, rifle range up to 200 yards;lunch includes any menu item up to $8.00;charges above that will be paid by customer
About This Deal
- Rifle or Pistol Range Day Package Includes:
- Hearing and eye protection, lunch, targets, and range time
- Customers need to bring their own firearm and ammunition
- Please note, we do not rent rifles or pistols, you will have to bring your own firearm
- Voucher does not include ammo
Need To Know
About South St. Paul Rod & Gun Club
Ever since its inception in 1935, the South St. Paul Rod & Gun Club has challenged its visitors’ aim and timing in the rugged backwoods surrounding the Mississippi River. At year-round shooting ranges, guests raise their shotguns on four trap-shooting fields and three skeet-shooting fields. They can also travel to eight raised, wooden stands on a 50-target sporting-clay course or switch up positions on a five-stand field, blasting at targets that simulate the flight patterns of various game birds. To challenge technique and speed, the staff fires a range of specialty targets such as vertical-launching springing teals and arcing chandelles.
When not training beginners, instructors host leagues and seasonal tournaments where competitors test their shooting prowess. All visitors can refuel at an onsite restaurant and bar, or stock up on shells, earplugs, and apparel at the pro shop.