What You'll Get
Losing weight takes conscious effort, just like remembering to blink frequently enough to keep other people from getting suspicious. Fit in with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $149.99 for a 30-day medical weight-loss program with Optifast meals (a $459.25 value)
- $199.99 for a 45-day medical weight-loss program with Optifast meals (a $615.75 value)<p>
Each package includes:
- 30-minute initial medical consultation that includes customized weight loss plan (a $198 value)
- Lab testing (a $50 value)
- Three weekly follow-up visits for the 30-day option or five weekly follow-up visits for the 45-day option (a $20 value per visit)
- Three Optifast meals for the first 15 days of the 30-day program and first 21 days of the 45-day program (a $4.25 value per meal)<p>
For an additional fee, guests can join the clinic’s on-site exercise classes, educational health classes, and support groups. Additional Optifast meals cost $4.25 per meal.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates will be refunded. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About South Valley Surgical
Under the watchful eye of certified physician Layton Alldredge, South Valley Surgical center teaches patients how to take control of their lives through supervised weight-loss programs, lap-band surgery, and in-office health and exercise classes. Optifast meal replacements teach patients the importance of portion control by serving 800–1,200 calorie meals three times a day while lap-band surgery takes a more invasive yet equally successful approach to battle obesity. Dr. Alldredge also specializes in general surgery services for a range of issues, including hernia, thyroid problems, and mastectomies.