Like watching the sun rise or seeing a baby climb down from a tree on its own, drinking tea can help you relax. Soothe your senses with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for an all-day facility pass for one adult (a $30 value)
- $239 for an all-day facility rental on any Monday you choose (a $600 value)<p>
All visits to the bathhouse include the following:
- Access to the facility’s banya, hamam, sauna, and tea room
- Robes, towels, slippers, and locker usage
- Selection of complimentary premium teas
- Access to a menu of traditional Russian food (not included in the value of this Groupon)<p>
For the hours and schedule, please see here.<p>
South-Western Sauna and Tea Room
South-Western Sauna and Tea Room preserves the traditions of Russia, where steaming is woven into the country’s heritage. Inside the facility, visitors lounge in several different spaces, including a roomy banya built from cedar. The banya produces steam from a large brick oven that can be adjusted to achieve four levels of heat. And, much like the sun when it puts on cologne, its heat disperses pleasing fragrances such as apple, birch, oak, and cherry, infused into the stacks of hard wood.
The facility also harbours a Turkish hamam, outfitted with mosaic tiles and an arched ceiling, and a Finnish sauna constructed of pine and filled with a high, water-free heat. Visitors can further relax inside the tearoom, where antique samovars and teapots adorn the walls, or while enjoying traditional Russian food from a menu that includes homemade sausage and beef stroganoff.
2200 Dundas Street East
Mississauga, ON L4X 2V3Get Directions