Choose from Four Options
- $99for a spa day for one (up to $215value)
- $189for a spa day for two (up to $430value)
- $145for a Royal Treatment spa package for one ($240value)
- $279for a Royal Treatment spa package for two ($480value)
Each person’s spa day includes:
- Admission and all-day access to the Russian and Turkish bath, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and pool area
- Up to 20 minutes in a private oxygen steam sauna
- One 40-minute hydrotherapy tub session
- One 30-minute massage
Each Royal Treatment spa package includes:
- Admission and all-day access to the spa
- 30-minute private aroma-steam capsule treatment
- Exfoliating body scrub
- Organic facial mask
- 45-minute Swedish massage
View the spa’s safety considerations here.
Guests are strongly suggested to arrive at least 2 hours before their scheduled service appointments, so they can spend adequate time in the Russian and Turkish saunas in order to heat up their bodies and have time to relax prior to receiving services.
Inside a 12,000-square-foot facility brimming with therapeutic waters and polished marble, visitors in bathing suits reap the time-honored health benefits of Russian and Turkish baths. The spa's 190-degree Russian bath invites bodies to recline on three tiers of pinewood benches and billows steam when guests pour water onto river rocks. The high-humidity Turkish bath, built from red brick and granite, refreshes bodies in conjunction with a cooling shower. Plunges into a 47- to 55-degree cold pool stimulate internal systems, and stints in private hydrotherapy massage tubs work deep layers of muscle.
Beyond the traditional treatments, visitors can have massage therapists knead muscles into a relaxed state, gild their bodies in a vertical tanning bed, or recline and sunbathe in an outdoor courtyard. Inside the onsite restaurant, chefs prepare Russian and American specialties, such as platters of lox and red caviar, lamb shish kebabs, and new york steaks. Juices freshly squeezed from fruit hydrate bodies, and a lounge with pool tables gives visitors a place to relax and use pool cues for something other than poking a drowsy bear.