All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 15, 2018
· Reviewed March 28, 2018
· Reviewed December 20, 2017
What You'll Get
- Rejuvenation Package for One
- Rejuvenation Package for Two
- Royal Treatment Package for One
- Royal Treatment Package for Two
Rejuvenation package includes:
- Full-day admission to the facility
- 30 minutes of private aroma- steam capsule treatment
- 30-minute exfoliating full body scrub performed with the use of organic salts
- 35-minute detoxifying full body wrap treatment with client’s choice of natural red clay or Dead Sea mud application
- 30-minute hydrotherapy tub session with client’s choice of organic chamomile or sea salts
Royal treatment package includes:
- Full-day admission
- Individual aroma steam capsule treatment
- Exfoliating body scrub
- 45-minute Swedish massage
- Organic facial mask application
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Package for two must come together on the same day. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Southampton Spa
Inside a 12,000-square-foot facility brimming with therapeutic waters and polished marble, visitors in bathing suits reap the time-honored health benefits of Russian and Turkish baths. The spa's 190-degree Russian bath invites bodies to recline on three tiers of pinewood benches and billows steam when guests pour water onto river rocks. The high-humidity Turkish bath, built from red brick and granite, refreshes bodies in conjunction with a cooling shower. Plunges into a 47- to 55-degree cold pool stimulate internal systems, and stints in private hydrotherapy massage tubs work deep layers of muscle.
Beyond the traditional treatments, visitors can have massage therapists knead muscles into a relaxed state, gild their bodies in a vertical tanning bed, or recline and sunbathe in an outdoor courtyard. Inside the onsite restaurant, chefs prepare Russian and American specialties, such as platters of lox and red caviar, lamb shish kebabs, and new york steaks. Juices freshly squeezed from fruit hydrate bodies, and a lounge with pool tables gives visitors a place to relax and use pool cues for something other than poking a drowsy bear.