A mile-long menu of family recipes includes stuffed french toast, southwestern skillets with chorizo, and granola with berries
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Type of food: pancakes, omelets, and American classics
- Valid for the full menu on Monday-Friday
- View the menu for the Yorkville location
- Must-try dish: Caramel Banana pancakes are not only topped with this fruit but also filled with it and covered in house-made sugared pecans and caramel.
Southern Belle’s Pancake House COVID-19 Precautions
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Southern Belle’s Pancake House Restaurant’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- Not valid on Veterans Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, 4th of July, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day.
About Southern Belle's Pancake House
If a visit to one of Southern Belle's restaurants feels a lot like coming home, it might have something to do with the hearty family traditions behind the kitchen's down-home breakfast and lunch dishes. “My father was in pancake houses all his life,” says owner Steve Fotos. Today, many of the same recipes used by Steve's father help populate a menu of hearty comfort foods that includes skirt steak and eggs, house-made cheddar biscuits and gravy, and oversized buttermilk pancakes. But while the country fried steak or smoked sausage skillets are tempting, the expansive menu offers options for diets of all kind, pairing fluffy egg whites with fresh fruit, low-fat granola, multigrain toast, or gluten-free options. Photos of farms and pastoral images smile down upon diners as they dig in and gently remind them to inquire about the restaurant's seasonal specials, which range from specialty juices, summertime salads and wraps to bowls of homemade wintertime chili.