What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for two Groupons, each good for a single-day ticket ($20 value)
- $20 for four Groupons, each good for a single-day ticket ($40 value)
The Southern Ideal Home Show heads to the Greensboro Coliseum Complex on April 1–3.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Event is non-refundable. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). In case of event cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded. Valid only April 1–3, 2016. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Southern Ideal Home Show
There isn't one single reason you should attend Southern Ideal Home Show, the Triad's premier home and garden event. In fact, there are more than 350. That's how many exhibitors come to the show, where they represent the best and latest trends in home improvement, interior decorating, and everything else a person needs to create the home from their wildest, Bob Villa–hosted dreams. Here's just a small taste of what to expect:
- Step into your future: Outdoor gardens and model rooms give attendees plenty of ideas for their own homes.
- Meet celebrities: Special guests include Chip Wade, a carpenter and designer on several HGTV shows, and Whitney Thore from TLC's My Big Fat Fabulous Life.
- Find something to hang: Local artists also attend, and they sell everything from paintings to handbags to upscale birdhouses complete with spa rooms for visiting massage therapists.
- Go green: Learn about the latest technology in environmentally friendly living, including solar lighting and water heaters, recycled-stone floors, and energy-efficient insulation.