Players can choose from 10 different fields to play with different game modes. Must call for appointment. Morning only available
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Gun rental
- Mask rental
- All-day open play
- Paintballs not included (each person must buy 500 paintballs and all day air for $30)
- Where you’ll play: 10 different game fields available for players of all ages and skill levels. View the description of available fields here.
Comes with rental paintball gun and rental mask. Players can choose from 10 different fields to play games like Capture the Flag, Protect the President, or Gladiator Ball. Please read the fine print for more information.
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: In this scenario, players cross into enemy territory to capture the other team’s flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typically contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams take part in this adventure to complete missions and score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
About Southern Maryland Paintball
Teams of recreational combatants assemble in tactical formations across the fields at Southern Maryland Paintball, using obstacles and fortifications to their advantage as they engage enemies in fast-paced matches. Six fields with three distinct styles present diverse battlegrounds—from the wooden partitions that dot the open space at the Castle field to the menagerie of inflated obstacles and out-of-work parade floats that populate the Airball field. Players that excel in stealthy maneuvers will thrive at the Village field, where tiny huts obscure ambushers approaching from multiple angles. Each match is regulated by an experienced referee who shouts down those who shirk the rules. Southern Maryland Paintball keeps its fields mired in a barrage of colorful ballistics year-round, and also offers nighttime play on lighted fields on the weekends.
Away from the frenetic pace of organized matches, guests can soothe itchy trigger fingers and practice their marksmanship at the paintball-shooting range. Southern Maryland Paintball also encompasses a mini-golf course for those who prefer to compete in a game where their only enemies are subtle slopes and territorial windmills.