All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 9, 2015
Reviewed June 13, 2016
Reviewed June 1, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart, valid Monday-Friday and Saturday & Sunday after 12 p.m. ($86 value)
- $79 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart, valid Monday-Friday and Saturday & Sunday after 12 p.m. ($172 value)
- $40 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart, valid Monday–Friday ($86 value)
- $79 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart, valid Monday–Friday ($172 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid for tee times before noon on Saturday and Sunday and holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Southern Oaks
Southern Oaks’ 18-hole golf course is designed to incorporate the tree-lined countryside with 6,495 yards of bermuda-grass fairways and greens. A large, wishbone-shaped lake occupies the south end of the course, its surface forming a glassy resting place for errant golf balls and a natural mirror for self-absorbed golf carts. More than 650 trees line the fairways, further compounding the need for accurate shots. Golfers can warm up for rounds at the onsite driving range and practice green.
From its hilltop perch, Southern Oaks' clubhouse beckons golfers for a postround dinner of savory grill cuisine, an ideal way to replenish muscles after a long day of swinging for distant greens or setting personal long-jump records in sand traps.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Length of 6,495 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.6 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 136 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options