Specialist expels mosquitoes from outdoor areas, coating trees, bushes & shrubs with repellent
What You'll Get
- A one-time professional mosquito control treatment for up to 12,000 square feet.
- Do not water lawn (irrigation) on the morning of the appointment.
- Grass needs to be cut two days before service.
- Normal business hours are 9a.m.–5p.m.
Good to Know
- Southern Pest Control of Maryland is taking precautions to help protect homeowners, their homes, and the technicians.
- Technicians are issued and required to use half-face respirators.
- Technicians use 6 mm disposable rubber work gloves that are changed before every appointment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cannot be applied to current or past jobs. Residential only, valid only on single-family homes. Heavy infestations may require additional applications not included with this offer. Valid only for yards up to 12,000 square feet or additional fees apply. Offer not valid until day after purchase. Other services for non-covered pests can be provided at an additional cost. Valid service area: Howard, Anne Arundel, Baltimore County, Calvert, Prince George, Montgomery, and Frederick. Service is not provided in Baltimore City or the city of DC. Appointment required, contact by phone at 301-408-7526 or 800-627-0577 and mention your voucher. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per household. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Southern Pest Control of Maryland
Serving more than 30,000 clients across Virginia and Maryland annually, Southern Pest Control was ranked as the 25th largest company of its kind in the Southeast by Pest Control Technology magazine. From bugs such as ants and roaches to rodents such as rats and gremlins, crews arrive on the hour to avoid customers waiting all day for their appointments. The treatments can rid homes of termites or protect pets from fleas, ticks, and fire ants dwelling in backyards. Southern Pest Control’s Service When You Need It contracts cut down on unnecessary chemical application and expenses by performing annual inspections and treating problems only when infestations occur. To further its commitment toward cutting down on waste, Southern Pest Control works to reduce its paper consumption by 90% through a paperless customer-contact system.