Specialist expels mosquitoes and ticks from outdoor areas, coating trees, bushes & shrubs with repellent
What You'll Get
$42.63 for a Mosquito and Tick Treatment for Up to 12,000 Square Feet ($200 Value)
- Additional services may be requested at the time of service for added cost.
- For best results, do not water lawn and cut grass two days before treatment.
- Safety pre-cautions include:
- All technicians are issued Half Face Respirators as part of their personal protective equipment. Technicians are required to use the respirators to help protect homeowners, their home, and themselves.
- Technicians also use 6 mm disposable rubber work gloves that are changed before each appointment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. No cash back. Residential service only. Heavy infestations might require additional work, call for estimate. Service area: Richmond, Henrico County, Hanover County, Chesterfield County, Colonial Heights, Amelia County, Powhatan County & Goochland County. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Limit 1 per household. Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Not valid with other offers or promotions. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Southern Pest Control
Serving more than 30,000 clients across Virginia and Maryland annually, Southern Pest Control was ranked as the 25th largest company of its kind in the Southeast by Pest Control Technology magazine. From bugs such as ants and roaches to rodents such as rats and gremlins, the pest-removal crews arrive on the hour to avoid customers waiting all day for their appointments. The treatments can rid homes of termites or protect pets from fleas, ticks, and fire ants dwelling in backyards. Southern Pest Control’s Service When You Need It contracts cut down on unnecessary chemical application and expenses by performing annual inspections and treating problems only when infestations occur. To further its commitment toward cutting down on waste, Southern Pest Control works to reduce its paper consumption by 90% through a paperless customer-contact system.