Barbecuing is a distinctly American art form, much like listening to jazz music and feigning an understanding of jazz music. Celebrate patriotic cuisine with today’s Groupon to Southfork Smokeshack.
$35 for a catered barbecue meal for 10 (a $70 value)
- The meal includes the following:
- A barbecue sandwich with chopped brisket, pulled pork, chicken, or hot links
- A side of spicy barbecue beans, regular baked beans, hash-brown casserole, or coleslaw
- A bottled water, lemonade, or iced tea
- Sandwiches served with house-made barbecue sauce
- All food smoked and grilled fresh and delivered hot
- Delivery valid within 15 miles of downtown Tulsa
Founded by Mike and Kathy Hastings after years of urging from fans of their home cooking, Southfork Smokeshack delights palates with tender barbecue beef, poultry, and pork. Chopped-brisket sandwiches come with a helping of tangy sauce crafted from a family recipe, whereas toothsome sides such as spicy barbecue beans warm tongues left chilly from spin-the-bottle games with snowmen. The Hastings fire up their smokers from their cozy, crimson food stand or on demand, delivering piping-hot chow to anywhere within 15 miles of downtown Strong City.