- $20 toward gourmet pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, and more at Southside Flying Pizza
- Voted Best Pizza 2009 by Austin360’s A-List
- View menu
- Traditional, hand-tossed pies
- Everything made from scratch
- Delicious, specialty sauce
- Gluten-free option available
- South Austin laid-back vibe
- Convenient downtown location
- Not valid toward daily specials or alcohol.
- Dine-in and carryout only.
Southside Flying Pizza was voted Best Pizza 2009 by Austin360’s A-List. Yelpers give the pizzeria a 3.5-star average, Citysearchers give an average of four, and 85% of Urbanspooners like it: > * This is officially my favorite pizza joint!! The pizza is sooo good…My husband and I take our kids there to watch them toss the pizza. – yogibooboo, Citysearch > * Great Pizza Great Service. I was very happy with my experience here. The sauce is incredible. the people were very nice as well. tasty pizza – sarapali, Citysearch > * The crust is nice and thin. The cheese was good. Best part: the toppings were delicious and not greasy. – TexKap523, Urbanspoon