Choose from Six Options
- $29 for digital conversion of 3 videotapes to 8GB thumb drive ($63.80 value)
- $79 for digital conversion of 10 videotapes to 32GB thumb drive ($189.45 value)
- $129 for digital conversion of 20 videotapes to 64GB thumb drive ($358.95 value)
- $19 for digital conversion of 3 videotapes to DVD ($38.85 value)
- $55 for digital conversion of 10 videotapes to DVD ($129.50 value)
- $99 for digital conversion of 20 videotapes to DVD ($259 value)
Southtree’s staff professionally master VHS, VHS-C, Hi8, Digital8, MiniDV, and Beta tapes and transfer them to DVDs or thumb drives, which can be used to edit, store, and share the footage on your computer.
Customers should allow up to eight weeks total for the process to be complete. Southree digitizes and mails back orders within five weeks, but shipping items back and forth can take an additional 7 to 10 days.
In 2001, the team at Southtree converted their first videotape to DVD. By the time they celebrated their 10-year anniversary, they had transferred more than more than 5 million memories for more than a quarter-million customers onto long-lasting digital formats. Today, clients follow a simple process with services that include photo scanning, video to DVD, film to DVD, data DVD, reel to reel digital conversion, and ancient Roman scrolls into text messages about togas. The staff processes each item by hand, yielding high-resolution photos and professionally mastered DVDs. Customers should allow eight weeks from the time materials are sent to Southtree to receive shipment.