All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 10, 2017
· May 5, 2017
· April 18, 2017
What You'll Get
Rodeos offer cowboys an opportunity to gather together, share trail stories, and foster their evolution into cowmen. Admire lasso mastery with today's Groupon for one admission to the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo. Choose from the following rodeo dates, which also includes general admission:
- For $8, you get rodeo admission (a $16 value) on Thursday, January 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- For $11, you get rodeo admission (a $22 value) on Saturday, January 22, at 10 a.m.
- For $11, you get rodeo admission (a $22 value) on Sunday, January 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- For $8, you get rodeo admission (a $16 value) on Monday, January 31, at 2 p.m.
- For $8, you get rodeo admission (a $16 value) on Wednesday, February 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- For $8, you get rodeo admission (a $16 value) on Friday, February 4, at 2 p.m.
The Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo is one of the largest and oldest livestock events in the country, corralling more than 1,200 rodeo athletes and 22,000 head of livestock for this 115th annual event. Professional riders prove their ranching resolve in bareback riding, steer wrestling, team roping, and other indoor contests once used to determine frontier prom kings. International exhibitors additionally host displays of cattle, pigs, llamas, rabbits, mules, and other noble beasts in a noncontact breeding battle royale. General admission grants access to four acres of shopping, exhibits, and family-friendly activities along the midway before and after rodeo events, as well as live tunes in the Rodeo Roadhouse. Check the daily schedule for a list of events each day. Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo ticket holders get free admission to three local museums — The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, the Cattle Raisers Museum, and the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame — on the day of performance purchased.
- Overall I highly enjoyed this and recommend it to anyone looking for a fun Texas experience. It was a blast! Git y'all's caboose to the rodeo, ya hear? Yeeehaaaw! – Nickie G., Yelp
- I strongly recommend anyone and everyone to go to this rodeo. Whether you are from this area or from out of town....you will enjoy the culture and its entireity [sic]. Very affordable, as well as, very entertaining. Couples, family, or friends, old, or young......it is for all! – SunshineBaby, Ticketmaster
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for date purchased. Must redeem multiple vouchers at same time to sit together. No refunds or exchanges. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.