The people of the Mediterranean tend to be healthy because they have diets rich in olive oil and travel most places by marathon. Eat right with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for $30 worth of Greek cuisine for two people
- $35 for $60 worth of Greek cuisine for four people
- Click here to see the full menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Manhattan’s Lower East Side is known for its trendy boutiques and upscale restaurants, but not necessarily for its Mediterranean vibe. Souvlaki GR wishes to change that. Cerulean patio doors open into the restaurant’s softly lit dining room, where one can find shutters and small tables splashed in the same blue. Whitewashed walls and a faux newsstand are the final touches of whimsy. Both contribute to a sunny, outdoor atmosphere that won over New York Times critic Ligaya Mishan.
Mishan also gave high praise to the menu, which barely deviates from the restaurant’s predecessor—a food truck that continues to drive across the city doling out souvlaki. Given the extra space in the kitchen, the restaurant can supplement this traditional charcoal-seared meat dish with kebabs, housemade greek sausages, and exotic desserts and coffees.